6. Shaving/stripping of pets will dramatically change the pets appearance and the hair will be
very close to skin. This may expose pre-exisitng skin conditions. Your written permission
will be required to perform this service.
3. In the event of any injury or health concern, we are authorized to contact a Veterinary surgeon and
authorize the Vet to treat the pet as necessary.
1. The animal is fit and healthy. Any grooming which takes place on an elderly animal or animal with
health phroblems will be at the owners risk. Grooming may expose pre-existing health/skin problems
for which Homestead Boarding Kennels cannot be held liable.
What to do:
Pets are accepted for grooming only under the following conditions:
2. The animal is vaccinated and up to date. Any unvaccinated animal puts itself and others at risk.
4. Dematting. Thinning out of matted hair may cause patchiness and hair loss. Consent to remove
the matted hair is on this understanding.
5. Payment will be made as per price list/quote and owners must collect pets at time stated.
Uncollected pets will be charged a day care fee.
8. I agree all cancellations must be submitted by E Mail:
9. By initialing here I agree to the terms of service and to all terms stated in this agreement.
: By submitting this form you are only notifying us of your request. Your reservation is not confirmed until you have been contacted by a member of our staff with your confirmation.
7. I agree that I am the legal owner of this pet.
Please provide grooming instructions and when you would like to make a reservation and what time you would like to drop off.
Homestead Boarding Kennels Grooming Reservation Request